Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Makeup Brush Sets Costco 2010

Chocolate and almond tart and the preparations for departure



Good morning to you all!

I am back on the blog, and I do so by presenting a fast but very tasty recipe.

The 10 was my birthday and not having had much time to make a cake we delighted with this chocolate tart than the usual, and we liked very much.

The recipe I had seen long ago on Wired New York is to find the cameron here, I was intrigued by the presence of dry biscuits and almonds on the cover, also with some devices is perfect for people like me who is intolerant lactose, but in the end is perfect for all.

We also say that the preparations for my departure for work abroad for two months and the destination is Prague, then I think that for two months from 31, but I'm really on the run I will update you on my ' working holiday '. I still have plenty to do and above all I have to prepare to take two planes a week.

'm not a lover of flight .. I take them because I love to travel but I will not tell you that anxiety rises, and then back and forth all during the weekend will be heavy so I hope to soon learn, I console myself that are only 2 hours by plane .. hopefully good! :-)

Moving on to the recipe? but !!!!!!
Ingredients:
  • 250 grams of flour 120 butter (I used margarine 90)
  • 50 grams of sugar (70 for me ... I like it very sweet) 2 egg
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 pinch of salt
  • 200 g dark chocolate 120 g milk 75 g sugar
  • 4 biscuits
  • 30 g blanched almonds

without changes to the recipe lactose
Replacing the butter with margarine and milk with vegetable cream, cookies are privolat

Preparation:
Mix the flour with the butter and gradually add sugar, egg yolks and salt and yeast.
Form a loaf and let stand in refrigerator for 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, melt the chopped ciocolato with milk and finally add the sugar and let cool a bit.

Roll out the pastry on the baking sheet and pour the chocolate cream. Finely crush the biscuits and almonds coarsely, put the two on the chocolate cream.
Bake at 160 degrees for about 35 minutes or until the crust will be golden.


Cameron has baked it into a pan and then serve rectangular array of squares of pie, I have done in its most classical, but what matters is the result and it was excellent.

I hope you like .. certainly does not disappoint lovers of chocolate.

big kisses to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment