Monday, May 31, 2010

Pharmaceutical Calculation By Ansel And Stoklosa

New prizes!

When I Awards, I am always very pleased, I'm sorry if it takes me a bit 'in place, but the office I have some technical problem for the blog when I get home and I think I can take some 'time, there is always something to do that engages me and eventually I switched off my pc and I give up hoping the next day.

So thank you very much for the prizes, really thanks, but now you know why it takes me a bit 'to post.
As I leave my custom awards to all of you, because each of you deserves them, retire if you like because you check them with pleasure!
These prizes were awarded to me first by: Enza with its beautiful blog and then also the sweetest Anastasia: The thank you so much for thinking of me!





Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment