Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pain In Navel When Urinating

For a good breakfast: Ciambellone black and white!


.... but I could also call me cow that is more sympathetic:-D

I wonder whether I should post the pizza we did last night or the donut, I give priority to the sweet since it is a bit 'that do not place them.

Taking a thousand recipes to try at the end I chose a classic donut because I know my husband very much, and why Let's face it the donut for breakfast because it has its own! ^ _ ^

I wanted to try the recipe for Laura Ravaioli and I must say that it is really good

Ingredients:
  • 300 grams of flour 220 gr sugar
  • 170 ml of milk 120 g butter
  • 4 eggs 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon baking
  • a pinch of salt

changes to the recipe, low in sugar
Butter 's I've replaced with margarine, I had no home low in sugar and milk I used the cream plant in equal quantities.


Preparation: In a large bowl
put the flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and work with whips when you get a compact mixture add the warm melted butter.
As the creamy, add yeast dissolved in milk, mix the dough and divide in two, so that one can add cocoa powder (I put a little 'less).

Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured baking pan, alternating with the dark clear mixture and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, do the toothpick test.

I prepared last night and as soon as we tasted was cold and we really enjoyed, but this morning at breakfast was even better with the taste of chocolate and simplicity.

The replacement of milk with the cream did not compromise the donut, obviously feels a bit 'that has the cream inside, but I will tell you I do not mind at all, I appreciated.

little advice, next time add a bit 'of lemon peel grated white dough, with a touch of fragrance to boot!

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment