Monday, June 21, 2010

Pharmaceutical Calculation By Ansel

stew with rosemary cake with yogurt and cold ..... to you! Stuffed mushrooms

Sorry for hiding from your blog and also my own, sometimes they add so much to do that you do not even have time to breathe and spend the days and weeks in a flash.


Today I found a little 'time here in the office to post the cake made Saturday night, a pleasant surprise and perfect for summer, some from Saturday is no longer so hot, today I am with a light jumper wire in the office, but we are headed to the June 21! sigh



addition to sweet I want to say thanks to all of you 100 times, because for me 100 followers are many, for this simple and modest culinary diary of notes, you're really nice and special, and are increasingly happy to have started this little adventure in February!

Do all of you a virtual slice of my sweet and above all, a sunflower, the flowers are my favorite because they follow the sun like me, I love the color yellow intense, I always remember the summer!

Let the recipe? :-)



Ingredients
200 biscuits (digestive)
100 g butter 375
yogurt (strawberry for me)
200
whipping cream 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
10 g gelatin sheets

change to the recipe, low in sugar:
Cookies are used privolat, margarine instead of butter and yogurt is low in lactose

Preparation:

Put the gelatine to soak with a bit 'of water for about 10 minutes, place the biscuits in a blender and shake it up to make flour, which pour the melted butter thus forming a compound that is made with the aid of a spoon to the bottom of a baking pan with opening the circle and place in refrigerator to cool

Combine the powdered sugar to yogurt, stir well and whip the cream.

Squeeze the jelly and put it with a teaspoon of water in a saucepan over very gentle so as to dissolve it without bringing it to a boil.


dissolved gelatin in yogurt and pour flush stirring quickly to combine the whipped cream last.

Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and place in refrigerator for 4 or 5 hours before serving.

Just a suggestion, pass a knife around the edge lounge before opening the rim of the pan, to prevent splitting.

E 'was a great discovery this cake because changing ingredients can always have a very different and very cool cake, then top with the addition of fresh fruit.

My cake came lower because I had only 2 cups of yogurt, then the other ingredients have been adjusted accordingly.


I must say I liked it, and has nothing to envy that of a known brand! ;-)

Finally, I present to you the princess of the house, my Norwegian all cuddles now takes years! Aguri puppy!

Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment