Thursday, June 10, 2010

How Long Is Pinky Hair




you ever see something super, which attracts your attention and like magic, I found the basket and then put it in the fridge and ask .. . and now what am I doing?

has happened to me with wonderful mushrooms, sliced \u200b\u200bthem into pieces and I did not so I thought and if I get them filled?
Too bad I missed the potatoes or bread dough to put my son said I sensa patience and despite everything went very very well ^ _ ^ and then I can post the recipe with ease
Ingredients
  • Mushrooms medium / large (5 I've used)
  • 2OO ground veal 1 egg
  • extra virgin olive oil salt to taste
  • white wine to taste Grated Parmesan to taste

Preparation:
First I clean the mushrooms by removing traces of earth and I keep them off the stalks by hand, I dug a bit 'without the mushrooms get too the bottom, keeping also the interior.
in a pan with a little 'oil I browned the meat with the stems and the bottom of the mushrooms that I had cut, until the meat is cooked, adding a little' salt and pepper, I let it all cool in a small bowl.

the cold mixture I put together an egg and plenty of Parmesan, but if I had it would have taken even a mashed potato.

The compound I put in a mushroom caps placed an aluminum pan, I combined some wine and I fired mushrooms in a convection oven to 180 ° the meat surface was a bit 'feeling with a fork and golden mushrooms were not cooked, in total about ten minutes, maybe check if it fits the point of cooking for you.

mushrooms have released a bit 'of water, we do not use oil, place in baking dish.

I preferred them in the oven because it was already on and I took advantage, but I think maybe you are just fine in a pan with a lid closed.

sbizarrirvi course you can with the filling according to your tastes, there should be a good cheese to melt inside, and I think a version with tuna and potatoes is by no means be underestimated.

However I found them delicious and in the main photo you see them accompanied with spinach sauteed with pine nuts and parmesan cheese!

Sometimes improvising in the kitchen you can create surprises.

For those who had not seen the change to the previous post, I present to contest Silvia which I participate: the blog The pappa al pomodoro: Husbands the kitchen, go to Silvia for contest rules and not just :-) also if your husbands / partners participated in the kitchen messing!

Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment