Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Middle School Isee Scores Problem




Raise your hand if you do not want to cook these days! I will get up two! :-)
not get me wrong is not laziness, but only because when it starts to get hot as I prefer these days to eat lots of fruits and salads.

rightly to my husband such a diet, as do him pleasure because it's all very cool, is not quite a genius so I continue to prepare even more quietly, with a limited course, and I sigh a bit 'ban to turn the oven cooking is not huge, with the oven turned on feels too hot, but every now and then I quietly turn the same :-)

The other night I took a lot of tender veal stew and thought I'd do it on the fly because I had no time and what better way pressure cooker?
pressure cooker or hate or love, I adore because it is my ally when I have very little time and the stew is perfect for me because it cooks in just 20 minutes and is very tender!

Ingredients:
  • stew to taste extra virgin olive oil Salt to taste
  • rosemary to taste Pepper to taste vinegar to taste

wine taste Preparation:

stew roasted in a pan with a bit 'of extra virgin olive oil being careful not to burn it, just as much that is cooked on the surface. Season with salt, add the rosemary (I used the ground) a pinch of pepper and cover with white wine.

Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes when the pot goes to press.
Remove all the steam inside and open, sprinkle with a little 'to vinegar and dry the sauce.

Here it is, ready with little time and fragrant!

course you can prepare without the pressure cooker, with a more traditional cooking, just make sure that wine is not too dry and allow the meat to cook.

Kisses and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment