Monday, July 5, 2010

What Type Of Stem Does A Euphorbia Have

cakes


Good earlier this week to all of you, but you feel pretty fresh out there? ^ _ ^ '

It definitely hot, but admits to not being disappointed because I prefer beautiful sunny days, the rain that has plagued us for months, maybe just a few degrees less would not be bad!

Last Friday my friend Cioppy feeling for her boyfriend's birthday, I offer voluntary for making cakes for her birthday, she was really messed up to do it, so we agreed to two cakes yogurt cold very fast to do, since even the short time that I had to prepare, and even for these beautiful fresh seratine sultry.

I already posted the recipe for yogurt pie cold, I just wanted to let you see how I decorated also give you some idea, I'm not good at decorating, but for people like me can not possibly be a very capable interesting post

The first is identical to that of strawberry previous post, but with a twist: a cover of luscious strawberry sauce to prepare (no amount went to the eye):

ingredients for the sauce to Fagolosi:
  • strawberries
  • sugar juice of 1 lemon 2 sheets of gelatin

Preparation:
Wash and halve the strawberries, put them on low heat with sugar and juice of 1 lemon, stirring constantly, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Blend thoroughly and add the gelatin previously left to soak in water and squeezed, make sure that is dissolved in the strawberry puree.

Let cool and pour over the cake mix, in my case on the cake with yogurt, I cut the strawberries for decoration and arranged radially in the center, some whipped cream and its simplicity is coming pretty! The second cake

as a bit 'bigger was made with a hazelnut yogurt, decorated with tufts of whipped cream, chocolate curls blacks and whites and hazelnuts.

OplĂ  fast, fresh and striking, perfect for a summer birthday.

Son was happy that I am liked in the first place to celebrate but also to those who eat it!

Kisses next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment