Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Port Royale 2 Save Files

Caramellandia, a world of sweetness! A birthday two

Hello everyone!

are very pleased to be able to signal the start of my collaboration with the site Caramellandia , a new e-commerce portal for those of us who are passionate about pastries, a site where you can find all those articles that sometimes it's hard to find.

The site is still in its infancy and are charging these days all items and go back to visit every so often to see what's new on the site.

The whole team is available to your requests, they also have a section dedicated to our blog where you can enter recipes and more.

I invite you to visit will not regret it, also if you decide to buy from them, indicating the order that you are a follower of my blog will have a 10% discount.

I do my very best wishes to all staff Caramellandia of a sensational start!

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment