Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cake Mate Icing - Does It Freeze Well?

Farfalle with arugula pesto with almonds


admit it was one of those people who so desired the arrival of the warm and sunny days, but I think I want too! :-) Hopefully it subsides a bit 'this AFA because it makes me really a zombie!

not know about you but I can not do many things because the pressure I get under your feet, but obvious
catkins do not stop to cook, though not because I prefer big salad and lots of fruit, but I sometimes try small treats and try new recipe.

is so how did this pesto, a little experiment also appreciated by the husband who was a bit 'skeptical at first, but I was very pleased.

I tell you now that I went very eye because I followed a bit 'instinct so do not carry the precise doses.

Ingredients:
  • Rocket
  • pine nuts parmesan
  • extra virgin olive oil ½ clove of garlic (I omitted)
  • salt

Preparation
Wash accurately the rocket, and place it in an earthenware with all the other ingredients. With the help of a blender or mini primer to form a thick, well mixed
ata.
If there 's a bit dry add a little oil, do not put much just beginning to adjust it slowly.

A really good result with that hint tempered by the bitterness of the arugula parmesan cheese, an excellent first course that'll make
course, perhaps adding the tomatoes and shrimp.
As a variation you can replace the pine nuts with almonds, for a different taste.

I take this opportunity to thank Deborah's blog C Hez Denci premiums received, thanks! As my usual
them around, but I leave them for those who have the pleasure to take them because you deserve them all!

Kisses large

0 comments:

Post a Comment