Monday, June 7, 2010

Response Cards For Wedding In Spanish

The husband in the kitchen: Pizza


At last Sunday we were able to enjoy a beautiful sun and the sea we went, how I missed that hot sand! and how despite all the years one thousand guards are able to burn myself! ^_^''

Despite the gallons of cream that I have on my body to try to alleviate some 'redness, they are still really happy because I grew up at sea, my summers were made of sand and salt, I do not remember most beautiful in recent months to the sea and not being able to go up in June was really hard! :-)

Today I propose as already mentioned in previous post our version of pizza dough, this is great my husband thinks always him from preparation to put in the oven! I love it!

Small update: I participate in the contest with this recipe of Silvia's blog The pappa al pomodoro: Husbands the kitchen is the initiative really nice for people like me who has a husband / partner who delights in the kitchen, visit Silvia's website for contest rules and not only :-)


Ingredients:
  • 500 grams of wheat flour
  • 250 g of water 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon sugar 1 / 2 cube fresh yeast

Preparation:

Pour in the flour, put salt, sugar . Apart dissolve yeast in warm water and slowly pour flour.
Work the mixture until well blended and will be very elastic.

Rest the dough in a bowl, cover with a damp cloth and away from drafts, we do rise for half a day to prepare the lunch and evening use, but also enough 2 hours, The important thing is to reach a good place to rise.


After rising time spread with a rolling pin on a floured surface and place it in you daughters, usually there are two. Fill according to your taste! We have made a red tin and oregano, and half a potato and zucchini half with sausage.

For obvious reasons, our pizza was not used mozzarella, and my husband is really nice because if he eats it without them!

I like pizza very low, good bread, but if we can make it a pan-only a little 'higher.


Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment