Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gay Cruise Places Miami

A special birthday, a special cake


Yesterday we celebrated the 90th anniversary of my aunt!
this occasion met the family of my mother (the birthday girl is the sister of my maternal grandfather) and I was asked to have the honor of preparing the cake for the birthday girl.


A busy week of preparations made and how I had to do this because I wanted the cake decorated it was a welcome surprise. Well I
thought you being a happy person and delicious deserved something very lively and something delicate at the same time, a branch of peach flowers, even if we are no longer in the spring, but remember that the sunshine!
Well liked very well, she remained enthusiastic about it and I that content as well as pleasure in the decoration was also good!
The cake was a sponge cake filled with zabaglione cream and chocolate chips, wet with rum (light) and decorated with mmf.

Sponge:

180 eggs 300 g sugar 180

flour 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)

Mount
long, at least 30 min, eggs and sugar have doubled in volume and become very dense mixture, add the flour a little shooting with the vanilla, stirring gently from bottom to top. Pour the mixture into a mold 24''and bake at 180 degrees for 35 / 40 minutes without ever opening the oven.
The recipe for this cake pan you can find it here .

make bechamel cream, eggnog and chocolate chips:
250
cream 2 Tbsp sugar 4 egg yolks
4 / 2 shells marsala
drops chocolate taste
Whip the egg yolks with sugar until mixture is puffed and firm, add 4 / 2 egg shells with marsala wine, and stir to thicken while stirring in a water bath. Whip cream soda
well, pour the cream in the cold and join marsa chocolate chips
MMF fondant marshmallow marshmallow
150 gr 330 gr powdered sugar 3 tablespoons water
In a small saucepan, melt the marshmallows with the water, and add the powdered sugar gradually until mixture is workable with your hands.
If having a microwave can make the recipe much celocemente by melting marshmallows in no time.

dell'mmf For the secrets I refer you to post on Wired New York .
Assembling the cake:
I divided the cake into 3 discs, I wet them with water, sugar and rum, and I stuffed them with cream previously prepared.

whole cake was covered with whipped cream, cover with the mmf essential and useful to cover any imperfections.

the MMF has been spread with a rolling pin and placed on the cake.

Then the mmf left I made the colorful decorations with food colors.

The cake is not perfect as you can see, the color in some places has left some flaws, but I was very satisfied.


I hope you like it too.

With this recipe I participate in the contest of the blog The house of Chocolate: Birthday Cakes , just in time because it expires on 13! :-)


big kisses and happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment