Monday, October 4, 2010

Interracial Couple Art Black And White

Linzer Torte



cases of life ... are a programmer and work with PCs and operating systems to know is my 'bread and butter'.... but ... what worst can happen with my profession?

able to fight with the pc! -_-

sad situation I admit, but the change of the programmed computer company got me for a while 'ko. The move from Windows XP to Windows 7 has not been entirely painless but ...
Well you say it takes, new super pc windows perfermante latest version which should do wonders but ... a disaster! The applications that I used before not everyone has wanted to 'bend' immediately to the new mom microsoft sw .. days lost to be able to get everything back up, days to first put the files on the PC ... I'd say fantastic!

Now we are back up and running and a bit 'less with the photos because I'm still trying to figure this blessed reflex, but there will come a day when my photos are decent, for now be good and forgive this massacre Photo: D-
Today's recipe is the Linzer Torte, intrigued me for quite some time and is also the second time that I do, but on the first flight over it ... say that it was a dress rehearsal ^_^''


How is this tart? a wonder .. for those who enjoy a pastry and other aromatic is sublime, it wins the first bite, you enchanted by the presence of almonds and the taste of different that you expect from a pastry.

The recipe was taken from the book 'finest pastries in the world'

Ingredients: Flour
  • 350 250
  • peeled whole almonds and sugar
  • 250 250
  • butter 2 eggs
  • cucchia 2 spoons of baking powder zest of one lemon
  • 1 / 2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 pinch
  • clove powder (omitted)
  • blueberry jam
  • sliced \u200b\u200balmonds
lactose-free recipe:
Replace butter with margarine

Preparation:

Recipe very simple because they combine all ingredients in a bowl as you normally prepare for a great pie, with the difference that this will unite the ground almonds and spices, depending on your taste increased doses of cinnamon or nails carnation for a spicier crust. The compound

I did it stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator covered with the film. The mixture after the rest of me was not workable in the sense that I have found it difficult with a rolling pin roll it out, I preferred to do with your hands so as not to add flour, margarine was also perhaps that of his tendency to leave a little 'softer the crust.

Continue as for a normal pie, pour the jam, in my case and as was indicated in the recipe: blueberries, but there is also a fine raspberry jam or more.
finished with all the strips of pasta and a nice edge, here you can decide whether to put the sliced \u200b\u200balmonds around the edge secure with a brushed with egg white or water, or after cooking them only as decoration, finished it all away .. you bake.

The recipe calls for a 190 ° for 40 ° and 5 / 7 minutes just below, but the dish will have been new or do not know, however, were enough for me not even 30 minutes and I Salavati, it was too browned.
regulator then with your oven. ^ _ ^ '


After a nice cold dusted with icing sugar and soak in the fragrant scent of Linzer.

The pie is wonderful, and it's even better if eaten the day after it is cooked, take a better fragrance.


With this recipe for the collection of Debora : Madness Shortbread



big kisses to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment