Thursday, September 16, 2010

Supplies To Make Fabric Covered Belt Buckle

Croissants


Welcome back everyone!

The holidays are definitely finished with today, I miss afternoon naps, we return to work, at least me, my husband returned Monday.
I must admit that I'm really relaxed, I removed all the stress I had and then with this renewed calm in recent days have dedicated myself to croissants.


This is the second time I tried to them, the first had not come to much and the other leaf was also non-existent, this time it is also perfect because I came armed with patience and holy timer to keep track of who passed munuti to make all the necessary speed.


Trying to network a tried and tested recipe, I chose to Paoletta anise and cinnamon, delicious her blog and great recipe to secure a guarantee success! (Thanks a lot!)

Ingredients:
  • 250 250
  • manitoba flour flour
  • 00 75 75
  • sugar margarine (I used 55) 5
  • salt
  • 2
  • small eggs grated rind of 1 lemon
  • zest 1 orange (I have not put)
  • 115 water
  • 18 of fresh yeast
  • 200/225 butter for the leaf (I used 180 )
change without lactose
Replace butter with margarine
Preparation:

The night before I dissolved the yeast in and I joined the 2 / 3 to the two Sift flour and knead. Add the first egg and mix until completely absorbed, and repeat the same with the second egg.
join the remaining flour (Leaving a little aside) and sugar. Knead for about 10 minutes until a firm and elastic dough and then add the salt, the butter until it is absorbed, the grated peel of citrus fruit and remaining flour. Knead for a long time.


Place in a bowl covered with foil in the refrigerator at a temperature of 6-8 degrees for about 8 hours for me have been more because I took the dough after breakfast the next morning .

Margarine is decidedly softer than butter, so I have not softened the dough as described by Paoletta on the site, but I put it directly sull'impasto stretched and started with stages of folding, the process did for 4 times with intervals of 30 minutes.

When this process have spread to the mixture well and I made croissants and pains au chocolate chip.
some of them I immediately frozen in order to get them to rise later to cook, just thaw overnight in the oven the next morning are thawed and leavened.

Other
I left them to rise for 3 hours in the oven covered with a film and were also so beautiful!
were brushed with beaten egg and coated with sugar and bake at 220 degrees for 5-6 minutes and then at 180 until golden brown.

The result was surprising! My husband called them sublime! :-) I was touched T_T

The form leaves something 'to want, on what I still have much to learn, but I cared more than the result.

This time put the photos of the various steps are described very well on anise and cinnamon, but I wanted you to see directly how they came!

Paoletta Thank for the wonderful recipe is also on your own if they came so well!

Kisses and see you on your blog, return to comment on your delicacies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment