Thursday, September 9, 2010

Belladonna Free Movies Search

browsed round zucchini stuffed with tuna


Such leave shall provide the biggest and these days are flying, I gladly would take a whole month so I'm fine!
I have given plenty of rest, wonderful relaxing sleep, I'd say I'm downloading several months of fatigue in deep struggles with pillow and mattress! ^ _ ^ '

These days I'm trying out some new recipe, including these beautiful stuffed zucchini.
It is now undeniable that you love the zucchini in my blog there are several recipes, but the round still missing and could not miss it!

will which are so very nice round, but they are really perfect to be drained and filled with whatever you want, in my case tuna that goes well with the zucchini.

Ingredients: 6
  • round zucchini
  • 3 boxes with 80 grams of tuna
  • 2 potatoes are not too large
  • 1 egg 50 grams of Parmesan
  • salt pepper

Preparation: Boil the potatoes and
Sciacca, wash the zucchini and boil them whole for about 8 minutes, let cool a bit and cut the cap
top and with the help of a dig or a teaspoon
empty them, taking care not to break them.

Chop the zucchini flesh and in the mix with the tuna, mashed potatoes, egg and Parmesan, add salt and pepper and fill the zucchini.

Arrange in a baking dish and sprinkle the zucchini with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, cook in conventional oven for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees.

are pretty much fantastic presentation and delicious.

Have a good weekend, I went on to study, I took the camera and I understand how it works! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment