Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Computer Camera Bags Traveling

apple tart with cream



Sometimes they come back!

cabbage is almost a month since I post some recipe or just drop a line, actually I just can not have more time to keep up the blog and it is also true that I have not had much time lately to experiment.

say that October was a month to forget for many aspects .. news and even beautiful work .. terminating a project .. handovers odd hours: -


Medical rained like that have monopolized the little free time I had ... and icing on the cake ... My first husband and then me the next week in bed with the flu! now you know why I've never been so glad it ended a month? :-)

We then place a nice cake made Monday with the hope that November is a sweeps month.

A big kiss to all of you then go to comment on my birthday cake .. thanks for the nice words you left me and sorry if they are no longer passed to pry into your kitchen, I hope to continue to do so as soon as possible.

I take this opportunity before I leave you with a recipe for me to thank those of you who entered in the relay .. thank you very much .. but I have time just to post the recipe .. sorry!


speak to her about the pie .. I had two apples only insoles I tried .. I saw them already in a beautiful and classic apple pie .. but I wanted to do something new .. I had clipped a recipe taken some 'time ago by the mey74 Wired New York (amazing really good recipe!) and wanted to do it again.



Ingredients:
  • pastry to a baking 24
  • 200 g cream 100 g of almonds (without skin)
  • 80 g sugar 1 egg 1 lemon
  • 3 apples (2 I)
Preparation:

Prepare the dough in advance according to your favorite pastry recipe and roll out on baking tray.

Slice the apples and do not blacken them soak with the juice of 1 lemon, place the apples in a radial pattern on the pastry to be cooked again.

Blend the almonds with sugar and grind into a very fine grit.

Mix the cream and the egg for a few moments and send them to join the sugar and pour over apples.


Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.


I found it delicious, the filling of the tart stays soft and delicate pastry with a set from a different version of the usual sweet with apples. Delightful for an afternoon with a cup of hot tea! ^ _ ^ '



Two minutes before escaping ... lunch break is ending ..

you would like to talk about the Candy Merry Christmas my sweet friend of the blog Sugar and Purple Violets ...

Anyone who has the pleasure to meet you even have already acceded to virtually its own initiative, but for those of you who know her well ... Register now why do not you just know a wonderful blog .. but you will have the pleasure of meeting a wonderful person!



big kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment