Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How To Make A Curly Q Corker

soft cake with pine nuts .. full of sweet memories

A sweet scent .. This emanated my oven this cake while it was cooking.

Sure you have to like pine nuts, but I think who like me really like can not be happy with this delight.

will then this cake reminds me of sweet memories of when we went in the woods to take the pine nuts and crushed with a stone .. was always a treat for me because they were the ones that I ate more than those who gave to me and when I could eat because I was small and could not always good dose strength .. some were so 'sfranti' to stay stuck to the stone XD and especially since my mom was happy to have the dirt floor of the balcony looking ... daughter full range of resin on hands, clothes! ^ _ ^ But cabbage ... I had so much fun!

A little trick to not let me forget that every time I look out on the blogosphere, I just can not do more, partly because I'm not even doing much in the kitchen, but this dessert I had won and I needed just a cuddle so as to pull myself up, sometimes there is very good!

The recipe was taken from 'ready' on sale this month.


Ingredients:
  • 300 grams of flour 320 g sugar 160 g butter
  • 180 grams of pine nuts
  • 4 eggs 1 lemon 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1 package yeast 1 pinch of salt


change the recipe without lactose
Replace butter with margarine


Preparation:
Melt the butter over a low heat , brush a little on the baking sheet and sprinkle with flour.

Sift flour with baking powder and vanilla.
Chop 150 grams of pine nuts with 2 Tbsp of sugar.
Separate the yolks from the whites and mount them until stiff with a pinch of salt.
Add sugar to yolks and beat with a whisk, add to these the wire and melted butter, stirring constantly. Stir in the sifted flour and a bit 'at a time add the chopped pine nuts and grated rind of lemon. Stir well and then the lemon juice mixture and very gently to them and not to dismantle the egg whites.

Bake the cake for about 40 min at 180 ° and not open for at least the first 20 min, widen to as well.

Once cool sprinkle with icing sugar and pine nuts.

Delicious .. an intense and very delicate.

big kisses to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment