Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Time Waxing Nervous

Prize "Me Encanta Tu Blog"

E 'is true for a while that I miss ... my blog needs updating:) but it is a very challenging period, but (hopefully soon) I'll show you what I "use"! :)
I am here today to post another premiuzzo that I was given!
thanks to the talented Antonia gave it to me! *


It comes with a test:
1 .- Why did you create a blog?
At the beginning I followed the blog for girls who created jewelry, and from there I decided to create a mine!
One way to show what I create
2 .- What kind of blogs do you follow?
Blogs of my friends and beads:)
3 .- Do you have a favorite brand of makeup? No
4 .- Mark for the dress?
A favorite brand do not have it, say that what I buy what I like regardless of the brand!
5 .- What is your essential makeup products?
lip-gloss
6 - Your favorite color?
Pink, purple, pink and shades of various
7 .- Your scent?
Dolce and Gabbana, Armani, Guess .. in short, more than one:)
8 .- The film do you like most?
There are several that I like, I could not even pick one ...
9 .- What country would you like to visit and why?
Only one? :) There are several!
Well .. now we are learning to know better:

0 comments:

Post a Comment