Sunday, December 12, 2010

Donation Church Letter




I finally got a little 'time to devote myself to the sweet!

Well time is short, work is killing me and I can not keep up with everything I do. Until October
worked shifts and was able to organize more easily, now I can not seen to that by 9, but I do not know when I go out, the result is that the weekend is spent doing all that I have past due and for now I could not even get used to.

Do not be surprised then if I do not live on your blog, but at least until January I can not even see the post office so I'm almost losing all your dishes! sigh! sorry! what I miss!


last Saturday with two of my colleagues have spent the afternoon sprinkle powdered sugar everywhere in my kitchen! XD an afternoon to make them feel decorating cakes with the mmf, and have a great time including me of course, and the result was fantastic because it was their first time! ^ _ ^

I had prepared for the occasion, a sponge cake test to show her how to play the sweet, but then we used it Sunday and I made this beautiful cake to take to the office, pity that I could not eat because I stayed home sick, but they liked to go back and see my husband with the vacuum port cakes is a great satisfaction.

For the cake you seviranno:
a sponge
1 jar of good
purée 1 package cream
6 0 7 glacè
brown flakes

Preparation:
Divide sponge cake into two or more sections to the recipe you can find it here , moisten with the syrup, maraschino I did, but very delicate.
Whip the cream and add at least half the jar of brown for the occasion I used a cream made of only organic brown cane sugar, a delicacy, I was needed because a colleague is allergic to pectin and that does not contain.
Taste the cream, if you like stronger taste like join other purée.
found the right mix together the brown glacè broken and stuffed the cake.

A nice layer of whipped cream all around, some tuft of chestnut cream, brown glacè, chocolate chips to decorate and your cake is ready.
Since I have not eaten I can not give an opinion direct, but only to my husband and my colleagues .. loved it, but I feel that for those who do not like things too sweet is not exactly the ideal :-)


few small changes? a good sponge cake with chocolate would be perfect!

marituccio and ps thanks to Romina for the photo of the slice! :-)

Kisses to you all! but great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment