Friday, December 24, 2010

Bioessence Swot Analysis

The tree of biscuits and a lot a lot Merry Christmas


We are missing a few hours and it will be Christmas!

Ready? Already I see you all busy to cook ... and who knows what will come out of your kitchen goodness ^ _ ^

very quickly this morning (And see) I made the tree of biscuits, a little surprise for my mom, of course is full of flaws but it's the thought that counts and I will, but I like the same things imperfect because it is a symptom of little care, but for trying to do something special that comes from the heart.


not leave you the recipe of the tree because it is easy to shortbread, but with this post I want to make my wishes.


I hope you will spend this Christmas Eve, with joy and serenity, it's a Christmas full of love, surrounded by all your loved ones.


Merry Christmas!


big kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment