Monday, March 7, 2011

Dirt Bike Wrestling Singlets

NOTD: 278 Orchid microglitter Kiko - microglitter Dark Orchid

Overcast - Cloudy
A wonderful purple polish, very sparkly to the two loads of microglitter, the base is quite sheer and I HAD to apply three coats to Have a Full Coverage But It Was Worth It, this reminds me finish Some of latest Zoyas: amazing!
I will not add anything more and let the (many) pictures speak for Themselves!
Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
A beautiful purple, super bright thanks to microglitter, the base is fairly transparent and liquid, I tried to give the usual two passes but I think the best result is if you have three (in my photos). The finish reminds me of some of the latest Zoya, beautiful! Say no more, pictures speak for themselves :-)
Indoors - Inside, natural light
Overcast - Cloudy
Shade - Bounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment