Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can You Take Relpax With Vicodin

Chiffon Cake Mini muffins yogurt


Hello!

Today there is a very nice sunny day when the sun is shining I feel more happy and beautiful office also because my eyes have decided to open early in the morning and then what?
Muffins!
I chose the muffin mix because all I could without making any noise because I did not need whips and hopefully it will be a nice breakfast for my husband when he decides to get the lazy!

I had two jars of yogurt in the fridge Zymil and said to myself, but let's try :-)

are not yet equipped to do well for muffins are huge so my mini muffin, and I will tell small so pull the other one ;-)

Ingredients:
  • 125 grams of flour 70 g sugar
  • half a bag of yeast
  • vanillin
  • 1 egg 1 cup of yogurt
  • 15 g butter

lactose-free recipe:
margarine instead of butter and low-lactose yogurt

Preparation:
I strictly adhere to the basic rule of muffins, I divided the dry ingredients to wet ones (margarine melted and made it cool).
second rule for good muffins: Pour the liquid ingredients to dry ones and mix is \u200b\u200bnot too good for
success of the muffin.

I poured the mixture into paper cups, if you use other containers imburrateli, I added a few drops of dark chocolate, while the last 4, I added some 'chocolate powders for
last I put them in the mold of six silicone muffin.
Bake in oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.

With these doses, I have come 10 mini muffins!

There virtually an offer!

big kisses.
Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment