Monday, August 30, 2010

Middleguysmasterbation

A great feeling: Something simple


Good week!
How are you? I hope well, I'm two days from holiday and therefore very ready to take my deserved rest and I can not wait because I really used batteries!

As I had said was a bit 'my new mold for the chiffon cake was looking at me and told me use me use me, and I always ignore the poor because I had no time!

Yesterday was a Sunday spent in the kitchen, I have done several things I felt inspired, so I have lots of new recipe by post, but from the beginning that gave me a smile and an incredible feeling: the Chiffon Cake, or the monster as I nicknamed myself.

It was a long time since I was curious about so much in making a cake, anxiety in
do all the right steps, look wonderful glass of the oven while growing dramatically, the fear that I was pulling out as the soufflé ... puffff

but no .. stood there looking up, 11 cm in its beauty and super proud and smiling all the time I said to my husband: "Look how nice! look at how nice!"
Fear put it in upside down on the bottle to it cool, I watched him often because I thought that sooner or later becomes detached and collapsed on the floor of the kitchen.
The first taste ... super frog you see in the picture ... * _ * Love at First Bite a wonderful treat!

I know it's hard to find the mold, someone sells it online and believe me worth all the money that they ask you is a sweet wonderful that here in the office have eaten with so many compliments.

To be sure of the success I have followed the post on Wired New York Cozza
Moving on to the recipe because I made it long! : D

Ingredients: sugar
  • 300
  • flour
  • 285 195 120
  • water
  • seed oil
  • 6 eggs 1 tablespoon baking
  • 1 packet with 8 oz of cream of tartar
  • 1 lemon (zest) 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Preparation:
Separate the yolks from the whites.
In a large bowl combine: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt sifted, to form the volcano and put the yolks, mix together then without water, oil, vanilla and lemon rind.

steadfast Whisk the egg whites to which you have combined the packet of cream of tartar, then mixed gently all the other ingredients
bowl until thick and creamy and without lumps and add very slowly in two or three times the egg whites into the mixture.

Pour the mixture into the mold without butter. Bake in oven
static at the bottom at 160 degrees for 50 min and 175 °
for 10 minutes.
oven and place it upside down to cool on a bottleneck.

Once cold wipe lightly with a knife around the edges and will come off very easily!
What say .. the photos speak for themselves and I have already praised enough, but I think soon you will see other versions on this site :-)

Sorry the pictures, but I was so happy that I took pictures so fast and not even put a little 'sugar icing!

big kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment