Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Banbros Amber Free Watch

NOTD: Essence Colour&Go 21 Fabuless

Direct sunlight - Luce solare diretta

When I bought this polish I thought it was a shimmering black, but actually it's a dark grey, with silver and blue shimmer. I liked it very much, anyway: it was almost opaque after first coat (slightly VNL see ring finger in next picture) but I applied another coat to have a completely opaque result  Application is easy, polish density is perfect; to complete the mani I used just Essence Dry Drops I know you see how shiny it is, even without top coat!
Direct Sunlight - Direct sunlight
When I bought it I thought it was black instead is a dark gray, blue and silver with microshimmer. I really liked: as early as the first hand is very pigmented, then I stretched out an extra layer, except sull'anulare to see the difference (see photo). The writing is precise, the enamel has a density perfect. I used to dry the drops Essence and then you see the brilliance of the glaze is all :-)
Shade - Bounce

Sunlight, detail - detail under the sun
Direct sunlight - sunlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment