Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thick White Back Of Tongue

KOTD: White M80 on Essence SYF 02 Deep Blue Sea

Electric lightning - Illuminazione artificiale
Electric lightning - Illuminazione artificiale
Some white konad (stamped with Konad Special polish) I tried on the previous blue mani, ( Essence SYF 02 Deep Blue Sea ) both patterns are from M80. On left hand I added a rhinestone to the ribbon pattern and on right one a heart shaped dazzling  (this design reminds me of a belt, with heart being the buckle :-P). At that time (two months ago)  I was a SAHM/student, I had so much time to do my nails!
Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
Two simple designs (both from the M80) made in white (Konad special polish) on your nails blue Essence SYF 02 Deep Blue Sea: on the left a sort of "banner" to which I added a diamond on the right is a reason that I remembered a belt (!) with lots of heart-shaped buckle. At that period (mother unemployed student) I had plenty of time to fuck, I realize! Between the two I prefer the first, second I like the idea but then seen in the photos left me puzzled.

Direct sunlight, the day after - Direct Sunlight, the next day

0 comments:

Post a Comment