Monday, February 14, 2011

Lacrosse Custom Pinnies

NOTD: n. 6 Beauty Experience #35

Shade - Bounce
The first polish I try from this brand. I found it in a shop on sale, at € 1.99 (usual price is between 3 and 4 €) and bought it immediately, as I thought it was a pretty foil. It's nice and sparkly but it took four thick coats to achieve the pictured result (my coats limit is usually three, more means laborious/tedious to me); slow drying time. To see if it could be good for layering I applied a coat on a black creme: not bad! Now I'm using it for frankens, I love the sparkles it adds!

Indoors - Interno, luce naturale
Il primo smalto che compro di questa marca, trovato in negozio a 1,99€ (ma forse era in offerta, mi seems that the price is on the three-odd €) and bought on the fly because I looked like a foil. It 's very nice and sparkling but served four hands photographed for the result (and I lay thick, eh). Drying was also quite slow.
Just to prove I spread a layer over a black cream, not bad. Now I am using for Franken, I really like the sparkly effect that gives.
Electric Lighting - Artificial lighting
Overcast, over black - Overcast, layering on black

0 comments:

Post a Comment