Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quotes From Sji Patrol

NOTD: China Glaze Flying Dragon (neon)

Shade - Bounce
Amazing in the bottle: a fuchsia purple with light blue glitter, But a little runny and streaky When Applied on nails. It Took me three coats to Obtain the pictured result: it was really Difficult to catch ITS color in a picture, IRL it's "brighter" but not darker (I saw really "purple" swatches on other blogs, I think they belong to first/previous batches of polish). Once dry it has a satin finish (standard for a neon polish).
I love this color (despite the technical issues), it will be perfect also for a pedi this summer!

Electric lightning - Illuminazione artificiale
Nella boccetta è bellissimo, un viola fucsia con glitter azzurri, però una volta steso si rivela molto liquido e "a strisce", come una specie di jelly. Tre mani per il risultato fotografato (difficilissimo capture the right color, live is more intense, but not as purple as I've seen in some photos, if I understand it they were the first products), dry brushed (normal, having a baby). Despite the technical difficulties I really enjoyed this summer would see him well on his feet (I can not wait to come back the caldoooo)!
With Flash - Flash

0 comments:

Post a Comment