Thursday, February 17, 2011

Green Egg Craigslist 2010

NOTD: Essence Show your feet 02 Deep Blue Sea

Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
This is one of my first Essence polishes (Would be my aim to swatch all polishes I own, included the oldies and the "why did I bought it?" ones, be prepared to see anything), a navy blue shimmer, really easy to apply and opaque in two coats (maybe a thick one Could Be Enough, too). Quite shiny even without top coat.
a glaze that I had to swatch from one life (one of the first Essence, which I bought): I would like to post for each glaze that I have, including the old ones (and unfortunately in 2002 at a time of sclero I've thrown a lot) and those who have bought "chissàperchè" (type this) so be prepared to see everything. This is a dark blue shimmer well pigmented (two hands in my photos, but a super dense potrebbe bastare) che si stende molto bene. Abbastanza lucido anche senza top coat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment