Monday, February 21, 2011

Cervix Low For Period?

NOTD: Essence LE Black and White - 01 Black Out

Shade - Bounce
I was Determined not to buy more polishes for a while But finding a well-stocked Essence LE Black and White display made me  give in; at least I didn't buy all three of them (just two :-P).
First one: the black  "Black Out", with "soft touch" finish, that actually means satin. Really beautiful but uber thick, you practically have to spread it on the nail in one coat. I left a bald side on my pointer finger and applied a second coat: messy! So I covered it with a shiny top coat, pretending to do that to show difference in finish :-) Plausible?
Note: reddish hand due to cold cold weather!
Direct sunlight - Sole diretto
Ecco, I had promised myself not to take other glazes and hand in front of a display Essence are miserably collapsed. But it was the LE Black and White (and I've only taken two out of three)!
The first is the black finish with Black Out "soft touch" which is basically a satin. Very nice but you have to do tremendous attention when stretched, because just one step but it is very dense (at least mine). In fact I had to give the index a second pass and I made a crap, so then I lay on a coat of top coat Kiko. Forgive the hands of a reddish color, it was cold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment