Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Deathwatch Answers By Robb White Ch 14

NOTD: Essence LE Black and White - Top Coat 01 Make me holo

Shade - Luce indiretta
This is the second polish from Black and White LE that I bought, the "Make me holo" top coat. Actually it should have been named "Make me shimmer blue"! If used on its own it's a translucent sheer polish with rose and light blue little shimmers, two coats in my pictures. I  took them just for the record, it's a color I'd never wear alone.

Here is the second enamel of the Black and White: The top coat "Make me Holo" should really be called "Make me blue shimmer. Applied alone (two hands) is a translucent enamel with blue shimmer / pink spot pictures just for the record, is the typical color that never put :-)
Overcast - Overcast
This is what happens if it's layered - one coat - on a dark polish (base color is not that relevant):

If we use it - a layer - over a dark color is what happens (the final effect does not change much):


0 comments:

Post a Comment