Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pea Sized Lump On Throat Above Adams Apple

NOTD: [b] Basic 1721-03 Pure Elegance LE

Direct Sunlight - Direct sunlight

An "old" hands (a month ago) ... When my nails are short (er) I prefer dark polishes so here I wore an unnamed Basic dark purple/burgundy ( pansy purple? ). I find it last January in a Schlecker store, in a display from the "Pure Elegance" LE; quite thick but easy to apply (despite or "thanks to" the short brush), two coats in my pictures. These polishes are quite cheap (1,79€) so I think it's quite a bargain if you like vampies.
Shade - Luce indiretta
Una mani "vecchia" di un mesetto fa...Quando ho le unghie corte preferisco gli smalti scuri, ed ecco qui uno della Basic che ho trovato a Gennaio alla Schlecker, parte della LE "Pure Elegance", formata (For disposal) of three creams, as always without a name, in the classic tones of fuchsia, burgundy and dark purple (eggplant?) That would be it. The enamel is very dense and the brush was short, but the writing is good. Two hands in my photos. Not bad for € 1.79, if you like vampies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment