Monday, March 14, 2011

Victoria Secrets For Small Boobs

NOTD: Kiko Mauve Beige 320 - Beige Mauve

Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
Just a little break in my green series to show you one of the just-released "Kiko polishes: Beige Mauve.
It remains quite streaky after first coat so I HAD to apply a thick second one to make solid. Its name is quite appropriate Because it's a sort of beige / taupe cream with a strong lilac / mauve tone. It dries quite quicky (I did my hands after dinner, Did not apply top coat before going to bed and this morning it was perfect) and really shiny. Lovely!

Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
interrupt the first part of the green (at the end I have posted only two so far, but I have other swatch ready :-)) for one of the new Kiko, the Mauve Beige.
The first hand is a bit 'streak so I made a second to even very dense. The color is very distinctive, the name suits him because he is a sort of taupe on brown but with a strong tone purple / lilac. E 'shiny and dries quickly (hands made quite late last night, no TC this morning and perfect with no signs). Very cute!

Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting

0 comments:

Post a Comment