Thursday, March 10, 2011

Post Menopausal Spotting

NOTD China Glaze: THE Catrice Expect the Unexpected - 03 Purple purposely

The only Catrice polish I own, a nice and warm purple creme. It requires two coats minimum: first one comes out really streaky. Unfortunately application is quite difficult for both cap shape (very uncomfortable) and brush: polish goes everywhere so refining/cleaning took me much more time that usual. When I took pictures (all under electric lightning to keep color true to real life) and checked my wheels I noticed that I already own a very similar one, and it was a polish I literally adored last year. Curious? Comparison in next post!
Catrice The only polish I have: a dark violet creams, warm enough for a particular color and "soft." Two hands (the first is really strips), application difficult, both for the shape of the cap (uncomfortable) for the brush (the enamel goes everywhere, cleaning has taken me more effort than usual). When I took the pictures (all with artificial light for a color faithful to reality) and compared it with my purple "wheels" I realized that I very much like a glaze (I loved that last year). If you're curious, "stay tuned", the comparison will be in the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment