Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snowboard Outlet Ontario

NOTD: Astra 130 Pearl Violet

Electric lightning - Illuminazione artificiale
My first Astra polish (an Italian brand), that I found by accident ("accident" actually means that when I see new polishes in a shop I immediately jump in to take a close look and possibly buy). It's a warm purple shimmer, released last Spring; application is easy and the polish is quite pigmented, two coats and you're ready! As usual my purple pictures taken under electric lightning are quite color-true whereas the "direct sunlight" ones show nicely the simmer but are too blue toned.
Below you will find Also I did a quick comparison with Kiko 262 Blue Violet, I Thought They Were similar But I was so wrong!
Direct sunlight, not true-color - Direct Sunlight, color is not true

My first Astra, found in a shop Refan almost by chance (ie passing I saw that I had glazes and I jumped in). Should be part of the Spring 2010 and is a nice warm purple shimmer, well pigmented (two coats are more than enough). As always my picture with artificial light are faithful to the real color and the sun, While pointing out the shimmer, are too blue.
Under even a quick comparison with the 262 Kiko Purple Blue , but it seemed like I wrong!



0 comments:

Post a Comment