Sunday, March 13, 2011

American Lock Combination -master

NOTD: China Glaze Wagon Trail (picture heavy - a mess of photos)

Direct sunlight - Sole diretto
I just say that I changed my profile picture for this polish. I know it's a fall color (Rodeo Diva Collection in 2008) but I find it amazing: a dark olive green (almost black) with golden shimmer. I couldn't stop taking pictures of this beauty, and I must add that application is easy peasy and it's perfectly opaque in two coats. Pure love!!!!
Indoors - Interno, luce naturale
Here I will just say that this glaze has become the photo in my profile! I know it's a fall color (Rodeo Diva Collection of 2008) but it's wonderful, a very dark olive green with golden shimmer. I ended up not more than taking pictures! Among other things, is perfect in two hands and the writing is superb! For me, a love at first sight :-)
Shade - Bounce
Direct Sunlight - Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight - Sole diretto
Direct sunlight - Sole diretto

0 comments:

Post a Comment