Monday, March 14, 2011

What Is The Cost To Add A Bedroom

Kiko Haul (New Spring Collection - Spring Collection)

Kiko recently Launched 40 new colors (Seems They will be in Spring-Summer LE - Actually Kiko Them just added to the website without a specific press release) and the news really thrilled me (and a lot of Italian polish addicts). Saturday I managed to carve out an hour and Went (run) to the mall. I disregarded grays and LILACS, Being afraid to buy a dupe of something I Already Own, here above the picture of what I grabbed (from left to right):
soon I realized that Kiko had added new colors to your folder ( Last week the news has spread about the various nailblog, along with swatches first) I went into fibrillation and Saturday I finally managed to carve out an hour to run (literally) at the mall. On gray and lilac I have ventured, I was afraid to bring home the duplication of colors that I maybe have second thoughts calmly later. Here's what I took away (from left to right):
  • 319 Light Taupe - Light Tortora
  • 320 Beige Mauve - Mauve Beige
  • greenish
  • 325 Grey - Grey Green
  • 338 Light Lavender - Lavender Light
  • 342 Sea Green - Green Water
  • 346 Olive Drab - Verdone Light
All new colors - All new colors
And you? You are enthusiastic about the new colors and you have "fell me in negozio :-)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment