Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dogs Rubbing Against Furniture

NOTD: [b] Basic No 23

Shade - Luce indiretta
If someone asked me how many green polishes there were in my “untrieds” I think I would have said “two or three”. Yesterday evening I decided I've dedicated next posts to coming Spring, with a “green series” so I picked them from my box and I discovered I have ELEVEN of them, without counting the one featured today and those I already posted about. Am I an “unaware” green polish lover?
Anyway don't worry, I won't post them all now :-P
Let's begin with this mini [b] Basic that I bought last summer: a light green with a metallic/frost finish. Even if there are visible brush strokes, it gets opaque in two easy coats and I love how bright and spring-y this color looks.

Overcast - Cielo nuvoloso
Se mi avessero chiesto quanti smalti verdi avevo nei miei “untrieds” I think I would have said "two or three." Last night I decided that I would dedicate the next post with the spring greens and so I pulled them out. I am shocked: I have eleven more than today and not counting those already swatch! I am a lover of the green and I have not ever noticed?
In any case do not worry, all will post them one after another!
start with this, one of smaltino [b] Basic which I bought last summer is a light green metallic / pearl despite the super visible brush marks I really enjoyed it, especially for the "reflection" and the color of spring. This, too, with two hands is perfectly hiding.

Shade - Bounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment