Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best Way To Create An A3 Poster Powerpoint

NOTD: Overwhelmed Blue [frankenpolish]

Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
Between vampies ;-) A little break with this franken, That Came Out from many consecutive mixes, I started with:
A pause before the next Vampy :-) franken born with this more "mixing" later; I started with:

Then I added:
then I added:
And this is the result: blue to purple with sparkles, so Difficult to catch in the pictures! Obviously I love it :-)
And here is a blue violet blue shine, hard to photograph! However, I think is one of the best "mess" that has done so, I like it a lot.

Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
Electric Lightning - Artificial light
Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting (to take the blurry sparkles)

Shade - Bounce
Shade - Bounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment