Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Does A Summer Sausage Need To Be Cooked

NOTD: OPI Black Cherry Chutney

Direct Sunlight - Direct sunlight
Another quick and vampy mani, this time with OPI Black Cherry Chutney (from India Collection): nice application, two coats and no top coat in my pictures (except on middle finger where I had to apply some Sally Hansen InstaDri to settle a little mess I made...). This polish seems "just" a dark burgundy but under direct sunlight it reveals its beautiful shimmers. Lovely!
Indoors - Interno
Un'altra veloce manicure "vampy", stavolta con il piĆ¹ titolato OPI Black Cherry Chutney (India Collection). Stesura buona, ho applicato due strati e non ho messo top coat (except on the middle, where I gave a pass by Sally Hansen InstaDri to fix a mess that I had done). The glaze seems to be "only" a very dark burgundy in the sun but turns out to be a beautiful shimmer!
Indoors, with flash - Internal flash

0 comments:

Post a Comment