Friday, March 11, 2011

Pink Cervical Mucus Stopped

Comparison: 03 Catrice purposely vs Purple Grape Pop


Here it is! The twin brother of Catrice purple I posted yesterday: nothing less than China Glaze Grape Pop (swatched when I wasn't aware of post-application cleaning :-P).
Colors are almost identical, Grape Pop being just a tad darker, but the real difference is in application: the CG is a pleasure to apply, wonderful in two coats whereas the Catrice Tends to come out streaky, in fact after two coats I Realized Just When I was taking pictures That Was Not Perfectly opaque pointer finger. If you do not own Either of Them and like this shade of purple, I heartly recommend Grape Pop (Depending on Where You Live One Of Them Will Be hard to get, anyway).
Electric Lightning - Artificial lighting
Tadaaa! Here is the twin brother of Catrice posted the last time: no less than Grape Pop of China Glaze (one of my first swatch, when the cuticle remained colored: -0). Are almost identical (Grape Pop is very slightly darker), but the difference is all in writing, given that China Glaze stretches virtually alone and is perfect in two passes, while the purple Catrice tends to crawl, so much so that after two hands I realized that photographing the index was perfect.
So if you have neither succeeded in making (without fainting eh, even if it is a beautiful color), I strongly suggest Grape Pop, among others, the Catrice was LE and I do not think that we this brand is easy to find.
Direct sunlight, not color-true, too blue - Direct sunlight, color does not match (too blu)

0 comments:

Post a Comment